Technology - Innovation Driving Rapid Growth
- Up to 24 hours sustained release of active compounds in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Time-specific release of active compounds to achieve a wide set of targeted effects.
- Incorporation of up to 600 mg of API on 1500 mg embossed tablet.
- Dissolves between the gums & cheek through the oral mucosa.
- Potent drugs are slowly absorbed into the blood for extended effect.
- Lasts up to 30min.
- Rapid Onset.
- Disintegrates in seconds above or below the tongue.
- Inexpensive formulation and manufacturing process.
- Ability to incorporate modified release components for controlled release of the API according to a desired PK profile.
- Easy to swallow.
- No measurement required.
- More stable than other dosage forms.
GRANULAR IN SACHETS
- Granular preparations available in effervescent or non-effervescent form (sachets).
- More stable than powder-based preparations.
- Moisture protection.
- Easy storage.
- Effervescence generated by an autocatalytic reaction catalysed by water and generating CO2 in the solution.
- Reaction is modulated by strict control of residual moisture.
- Optimal compatibility for stomach absorbance.
- Maintains bio-equivalence.
- Taste masking & perfect dissolution.
Our manufacturing facilities produce more than 200 million units annually. We produce pharmaceutical products in a dedicated area that is independent and completely separated from the nutraceutical production area. Alongside our other facilities, our manufacturing plants systematically qualify for routine Good Practice inspections.
CORE MANUFACTURING CAPABLITIES
- Cleaning stations
- Blending and unloading
- Water purification Tanks
No lab is truly complete without a PGW (pharma-grade warehouse). Our FDA- and Swissmedic-certified warehouse provides industry-leading reliability for storing sensitive medicines and products, achieved through constant monitoring of utilities that could impact the products’ quality such as humidity and vapour, gases, heat, and conventional air conditioning.
OUR WAREHOUSE FEATURES
- 1,000m² with 1,200 pallet capacity
- Humidity control and moisture protection
- Handling of narcotics and controlled substances
- Global logistics and export facility
- State-of-the-art security and monitoring equipment
- Next door to the Alpex laboratory and manufacturing facility